The global shipping industry transports goods around the world, connecting businesses and enterprises on all continents. In today’s fast-paced world, the speed and capacity of ships are increasing. Cargo transportation by sea has become one of the cheapest ways of transporting goods, with a cost of per ton and 4.444 Fuel per ton of transportation from machinery and equipment to food and vehicles, ships are modified to handle various types of goods. Fuel gases, minerals and ores such as crude oil, liquefied natural gas and compressed natural gas all require specially constructed types of ships to meet the challenges posed by these volatile Cargo Service Dubai. The danger of transporting goods in a non-optimized manner, that is, the ship is not built to handle combined loads, including variable behavior, fire, food spoilage, bacterial and fungal growth, etc. Therefore, care must be taken when chartering or chartering ships for transportation to ensure that the appropriate container type is selected.
- Food Transportation Food includes several categories, such as fresh, packaged, frozen, partially. processed, and other varieties. Food is one of the most difficult products to transport because it has a short shelf life and can easily deteriorate. Most other types of cargo can take months on board when transported between ports. However, food is one of the few goods that must reach the destination urgently. For this reason, a large part of the food transportation industry is carried out by air. However, ships and other vessels are allowed to transport large amounts of food at the same time in a single voyage.
- Livestock and animal transportation Livestock and animals are another type of cargo that is often transported between countries. This can be used for breeding purposes, meat or animal by-products. Transporting them poses a challenge to ensure the survival of animals during long journeys. In order to achieve this, there must be a mechanism to provide them with the nutrients they would normally consume. In addition, regular cleaning of warehouses and livestock should be stipulated. Finally, adequate ventilation is essential. Livestock transportation Vessels commonly used to transport livestock include modified bulk carriers and special vessels that create space for different types of animals.
- Transportation of LNG, CNG and other gas-based fuels in terms of quantity and total revenue, one of the largest cargoes transported by ships is petroleum products and their by-products. This includes crude oil, volatile fuels, petroleum, liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, and various derivatives. The boats are the first option for this type of cargo because they are one of the cheapest modes of transport according to the cost base that we defined at the beginning of the article. Based on the transportation cost per ton, only the pipes are cheaper. The main cargoes discussed in this section include liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas and other gaseous fuels.
- Transport vehicles and other vehicles Transport vehicles are a very common business used in the Middle East, Europe, parts of Asia. It is often used as a ferry service, where cars move along the coast of a neighboring country or countries. ships called RoRo (roll-on-roll, roll-on-roll) are used to transport such cargo on shore. They are specially designed to withstand the large loads imposed by the vehicle, also taking into account the force applied to the stern when the vehicle is loaded or deposited on the boat.
- The transportation of machinery, equipment and factory parts the transportation of machinery and parts is a very profitable industry, especially when a large number of moving parts are involved. This is because these products have no specific transportation requirements, they can withstand most forms of marine sports on their own, and there are no problems (deterioration, fluctuations, etc.) that other types of goods usually face. However, the main problem with these products is the possibility of oxidation. The cabin is usually kept as dry as possible. However, during the voyage, leaks from the ship or other problems can cause moisture in the Cargo Service in Sharjah In this case, corrosion and damage may occur. For this reason, the general bulk carrier is equipped with a special drying device to continuously monitor the air inside the ship. A calcium compound desiccant is also used to ensure the cargo hold is free of oxidizing agents.
- Shipment of dry bulk Dry bulk refers to goods or commodities that are shipped in bulk, stored in a cargo hold without packaging. Common examples of such goods include food and mechanical parts (both have been discussed). In addition, the cargoes transported by dry bulk carriers include ore and minerals. These are usually shipped in bulk in a warehouse. The main point to consider when transporting goods in bulk is the possibility of the goods moving during the journey. Due to FSE, this can damage the cargo and the ship or can make the ship unstable. Therefore, some form of separation must be used to keep the goods in place. Another technique commonly used to stabilize cargo is to mesh the entire cargo hold to form a stratification. The vertical partitions have also been fused to reduce lateral movement.
- Transportation of liquid bulk cargo Liquid bulk cargo refers specifically to commodities and goods transported in bulk with liquid properties. Most of the goods in this category are petroleum products and their derivatives. This includes crude oil, various products obtained after crude oil separation and processing, etc. These goods are extremely volatile and pose risks during transportation, not only to the crew and cargo handlers, but also to the environment. For this reason, the entire cargo hold uses double-layer double bottom to ensure that there will be no cargo leakage during the collision.
- Safe transportation of chemicals, dangerous goods and toxic products A large part of the global freight industry involves the transportation of chemicals and various similar products. This is due to the experience of certain countries in the synthesis of specific chemicals. Demand in other parts of the world requires large-scale transportation of such goods. Chemicals pose various challenges to any shape and form of transportation. This is because ships or container units face high risks of corrosion, the possibility of toxic leaks, the possibility of accidental poisoning, and the possibility of contamination. In all these cases, ships, crews and various stevedores and operators suffer from inadequate storage and transportation of goods.